Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Spiders

I am so dang tired of spiders. Apparently our neighborhood is infested, and those creepy crawlers continuously haunt me. I wish I didn't have to worry about them, but my husband can't bring himself to get near them... so that leaves me to do the killing. Madeley sure isn't stepping up to the task! She walks right over them without paying a bit of attention. Oh to not be scared, it must be nice!!

I saw on twitter the other day, someone said, "The only thing worse than finding a spider is losing a spider!" Now, is that true or what? If I lose the spider, I just KNOW it will jump at me later. Creeeep meee out!!! The same person on twitter said, "If you don't see a spider for a few days, you start thinking... what the heck are they up to?" That cracks me up! When I haven't seen a spider in a while, I think one must be right around the corner... or under the dirty clothes... or sitting on my shoe. That has happened twice! A spider sitting on my flip flop when I go to put it on.

I think I'm just overly freaked out at this point. I killed two today and lost one. Yeah, I'm freaked!! Maybe we'll get our house sprayed on a weekly basis. That would make me feel better!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

Sooz said...

I always check the bed before climbing in at night. Always! LOL!

Betty said...

Ooh, too creepy is right!! Good luck with the spraying...hope it gets them all!

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design © Designs by Linds 2011