Tuesday, June 7, 2011

What to do...

So I've told y'all that I have a tendency to be unindustrious (lazy)... it's a habit I want to break. This blog really helps me to discuss and focus on changes I would like to make. Right now, I would like to work on the laziness. If I'm not careful, the summer will get away from me, and Madeley and I will have nothing to show for it. I want to start right now, making a to do list for the summer. But what to do...

I want to keep Madeley out and involved, despite my summertime hibernation tendencies. The zoo, the park, the pool, the list could go on. I think we can do lots fun things on a budget. I do want to take a road trip to my Aunt Kathy's house in San Antonio. It's possible that we will be making this trip alone. Can we do it? I guess we'll see. And I don't think it's too early to take Madeley to my oh so favorite place... Sea World! Do y'all even know how much I love that park?? Too much!

I hope Derrick and I will take Madeley on a "fishing" trip this summer as well. I actually think Derrick will be fishing, and I'll be holding onto Madeley's life jacket making sure she doesn't bail off the side of the boat. Sound fun?

Of course, we can always slip in a swimming day between all these active days. We can't get enough of the pool.

I hope exercise becomes a regularity in our summer schedule. I know it does a body good. I am working to find the perfect form of exercise for me. I'll let you know how that goes.

So what do you like to do in the summer? Let me know if you have suggestions!

We'll probably be working on lots of reading too.


(Love that picture!)

..............................

Since my eyes are shutting while I'm typing, I'll say bye! Thanks for reading!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

Dianne said...

You deserve to rest some and have special time with Derrick and Madeley. I think you will be productive as well as have fun!

Love you.

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design © Designs by Linds 2011