Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Wednesday Loves

Ready for Wednesday Loves? Check out what Jamie's loving here.



I am absolutely loving the new ABC Family series Switched At Birth.


It's about two teenage girls who were obviously switched at birth. We see the struggles the girls have, along with their families. Daphne, the redhead played by Katie Leclerc, is deaf. I love her character. She's sweet, intelligent, and hardworking. I think the network has online episodes, so check it out sometime. The new episodes come on Monday nights at 8.

My next love is for BL tomatoes and creamy havarti cheese. My friend Janna had a poolside party this week, and I enjoyed both of these delectable items. She made the BL tomatoes by stuffing tomatoes with a bacon-homegrown lettuce-avocado-mayonnaise mixture, and I LOVE THEM!! Then she also brought along the creamy havarti cheese. It's awesome with crackers and grapes. Thanks Janna for fixing the things I love!

I'm loving that this weekend is Jessica's birthday! As a tribute to her (and because I love her so much), I thought I would share a few pictures with you. Jessica's friend Marsha posted these a while back, but I know many of you did not get a chance to see them.
Jessica's trip around the world on a Barbie bike:
She started at the Innerplan parking lot...


Then over the Golden Gate Bridge...


On to Stonehenge...


Passed the Great Pyramid...


Down the Great Wall of China...


And over the fountain in front of the Taj Mahal...


I absolutely love these pictures. And if you know my sister at all, you love these pictures too!

I'm loving Madeley's little personality. The other day, I was laughing when she was repeating me by saying "no no." My friend Tara said, "You won't be laughing when she says no back to you all the time."
She may be right, but right now, Madeley's just too cute. We'll have to start working on no m'am soon. I don't even think she knows what she's saying right now. Watch this video, and you'll see what I mean...

YouTube Video

I love it! Madeley just makes me smile all the time!

Thanks for reading! I hope you have many things you are loving this Wednesday!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

great things your loving! Happy wednesday!

Kristen said...

I've heard great things about Switched at Birth, I need to check it out!

And those pics are too funny, love them! bahaha

Happy Wednesday! :)

Jane said...

I love Switched at Birth! Happy Wednesday!

Dianne said...

I love the pictures of Jessica...what a clever idea your friend had of putting her in famous places. I also love the video of Madeley saying, "no." I don't think she does realize what she is saying now, but she will later!

Love you.

Tricia said...

I try to avoid teenagery ABC family shows as much as possible as I already watch far too many television as it is, nevermind television made for a demographic much younger than I. I accidentally started watching this the other night, and I have to admit: I'm hooked!

Betty said...

Madeley has the 'no, no, no' down pat; now we'll just work on 'yes, yes, yes', eh? She is just too cute! Love the pictures of Jessica...what a natural beauty. Something you share with her, might I add.

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design © Designs by Linds 2011