Monday, June 13, 2011

Madeley days

Madeley has a new recliner... aka her old carseat.


She'll spend all day crawling in and out of it, filling it with toys and unloading it again.


Relaxing with Dad.



She also loves to wake up to the birds. She starts looking for them right away.


Kissing...



She loves earphones. She sings, dances, and begs for more music!


She's serious about it.



Here's a giggly video. Derrick is slapping the chair and making Madeley laugh.

YouTube Video


I've got the entire summer with this sweet thing, and I'm looking forward to it!!

............................

Mrs. Jackie came home from the hospital tonight. She is weak, but glad to be home. Please continue to pray for her. I know she appreciates it.

Thanks for reading!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

Betty said...

What adorable pictures. The video is a hoot! I am so glad you take lots of pictures and videos so I can watch her grow.

Love you.

Dianne said...

I especially love the picture of Madeley with her earphones and the video of her laughing. It is amazing what simple things can tickle a child.

Love you.

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design © Designs by Linds 2011