Monday, June 20, 2011

Wipes

Huggies wet wipes... I use them for everything!! How did I live 28 years without them? In addition to wiping Madeley's booty, I use them to kill spiders, wipe up messes, take off eye makeup, dust, blow my nose, clean Madeley's face and hands... the list could go on! I guess this is the reason Clorox, Lysol, and Swiffer started making wipes of their own. Don't get me wrong, I use those too, but Madeley's wipes always seem to be there when I need them. Sometimes I think... What would I have used in this situation before I had wipes everywhere? Maybe a paper towel? I know I wouldn't be using that to take off eye makeup. Oh yeah, they make wipes for that too! I should be in the wipe business... spider-killing wipes, dusting wipes, wipes for everything!! Do any of you moms feel the same way? Should I buy the cheap wipes for my needs and use the cushiony Huggies on Madeley? I like the soft, thick feel of the expensive sensitive skin wipes. Just a simple joy in life!

.................................

Madeley was sporting a cute ponytail today. She looked so grown up!


I fixed her hair just like I fix mine... pin back the bangs and pull back the curls. We both looked like a mess, ha ha!

Thanks for reading!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

Betty said...

I'm a 'dog mom' and LOVE wet wipes! I, also, use them for everything! No squirt bottle to carry around, no more wasting big paper towels, very handy at all times. Don't think I could live without them now. I buy the unscented ones for our pups.

Yes, Madeley does look 'grown up' with her little ponytail. Too cute.

Dianne said...

I love wipes, too, and use them for Mary LeNoir and myself. I wish we had all thought of them years ago.

Love you.

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design © Designs by Linds 2011