Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Wednesday Loves

Can't believe it's Wednesday!



Oh wow... my mind is just exhausted. School is almost out. It will be such a bittersweet moment for me. I will be happy to be free for the summer, but so sad to leave my friends and students. I should focus on the good. I'm loving that school will be out this time next week!!!

I'm loving my sweet little Madeley. I just can't imagine life without her. She's just full of interest and excitement. Here she is watching the birds.


We played outside for a little while tonight. I let her go barefoot. The following video shows her cleaning off the bottom of her foot. Watch her little left hand... adorable!

YouTube Video


I'm loving that I didn't have to cook dinner tonight! Derrick and I had the amazing Uncle Henry's BBQ. I had the pork baked potato. Love it!!!

I'm loving my husband, always. We definitely have our good days and bad days. But at the end of each day, I know how much he loves and supports me. We have learned so much from one another, and grown in so many ways. I appreciate him and love him dearly!

I tried to find items I'm loving right now, but nothing stood out to me. I think I just live each day being thankful for the loved ones and necessities God has blessed me with. I thank the Lord for my Dad and my sister, as well as Madeley, Derrick, and the rest of our families and friends!

Thanks for reading!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design © Designs by Linds 2011