Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Wednesday Loves

It's time for Wednesday Loves with Jamie.






This week, I'm loving my Dad! (And not just this week... all the time!) I had a headache for most of the day yesterday. When I talked to him last night, he was so worried about my seemingly insignificant headache, but it wasn't insignificant to him. He went to Sonic and got me a chili cheese dog and a CocaCola Classic... an indulgence I rarely give into. And you know what? My headache was gone in no time!! Sometimes, we just need someone to take care of us. I'm so glad my dad is caring and sweet! I'm lucky to have him!

I'm loving this picture...





from the colour's of life shop on etsy. It's taken of a hotel garden in East Jerusalem. It just looks so inviting and magical.

Although I am not into jewelry... and I would never pay over $30 for a necklace... I'm loving this necklace on etsy.





It's just pretty, especially with that cute white top. Am I right?

I'm loving this week's Kelly's Korner blogs. She's doing "a day in the life" type blogs all week, where she tells what each day is like... when they wake up, what they're plans are, when the kids nap, all the little details. I think it is so interesting, knowing that I would be a terrible stay at home mom. It makes me want to keep up and do something! Also, I read this blog yesterday. Sister Lynn is a nun that was inspired to blog about a day in her life after reading Kelly's. It is SO inspiring to read about the amount of time they spend with the Lord each day. I need to make more time for Him!

I'm loving that we'll be having a fun dinner with our friends Aaron and Rebekah tonight. Can't wait!!

I'm loving that Madeley steals my seat every time I get up.





No matter where I've been sitting!





Love her!!

Thanks for reading. Hope you're loving today!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi - Am your Newest Follower via wed blog hop - nice to meet you!

Madeley is so cute - and that's funny about her stealing your seat!!!

The necklace is original - worth the price tag!

Have a happy Fourth!

Linda

jessica said...

you know what i have the same problem with my cat as you have with your little bit.
everytime, and i mean everytime, i get up i come back and she has taken my spot!
whats up with that?

love your blog design, btw.

Dianne said...

I love the fashions and the pictures of Madeley in "your spot." She is so cute! I know you are enjoying your summer with her.

Love you.

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design © Designs by Linds 2011