Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Wednesday Loves

It's time to link up with Jamie (who in the past I have called Lindsay, not sure why) for Wednesday Loves!!



I'm loving that School's... Out... For... Summer (can you hear the song?)!!! I have one tiny little meeting tomorrow. But YES, school is out. This is what teachers live for... in addition to teaching and inspiring children. I can't wait to sleep until 8:30!! Like I knew it would be, my exit from Benton High School was bittersweet. I was terribly sad to say goodbye to my dear friends, but I have a lot to look forward to at my new job.
Here are a couple pictures from today. I'm loving the Math Club! Me and Kristin...


Me and Kim...


(the left is my good side)

I wish I could have taken a picture with everyone!!

I'm also loving that it's snow cone season!!! Thanks to Audra for the amazing wedding cake snow cone!


I was just thrilled!

I'm loving all things jar. I don't think I can pull off the shabby chic jar look in my house, since it's not shabby chic... but the jars are still interesting!

Jar Vase



Jar Lights



Jar Feeder



Jar Soap Dispensers



I'm loving Madeley, as always!


Too cool!



I'm loving that it's bedtime!! Whew... I'm ready! Thanks for reading!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'll miss you....but I am SOOOO excited for you!!!

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design © Designs by Linds 2011