Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Wednesday Loves

Time for Wednesday Loves!



This week, I loved the Habitually Chic Happy Hydrangea post. I love the beautiful freshness of hydrangeas and the blog made me smile!!


(Martha Stewart pic)

I'm loving that I'm in Fayetteville with my good friends. We are having an amazing time together, and I'm happy to be here.
Tara and her daughter Lola...


This is the best picture I could get of Madeley, Dara, and I.


Here's Leslie with Madeley, who moves too much for a good pic.


Madeley and her classic smile...


Sweet girl!


I'm loving that Dara put a wig on Madeley tonight. We laughed and laughed!








She's a doll!

I'm also loving summer. Just loving it!! Thanks for reading!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

Dianne said...

What a treat for you and Madeley to have time with your friends. All of the pictures are adorable but especially the ones of Madeley in the wig. She is a doll!

Love you.

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design © Designs by Linds 2011