Tuesday, June 14, 2011

I'm being punished

I'm most certainly being punished. For my entire life, I've wanted a bite. I've wanted a bite of what my mom was eating. I've wanted a bite of what Derrick was eating. Heck, I've wanted a bite of what the person next to me was eating... whoever they were. I don't know why. I just want a bite!!! Madeley is EXACTLY the same way, if not worse. I can literally feed her a huge meal and the second I'm finished feeding her, she wants a bite of my food. And I shouldn't just say want, she longs for... begs for a bite. It's crazy! She'll eat mine and Derrick's food until she's sick. I fed her a late lunch today, then immediately sat down to eat my own meal. She was in my lap in seconds, with her mouth WIDE open. This is her waiting on a bite. She knew I was going to snap a picture, so she got shy. But look how close she is!! I could barely get the fork to my mouth!


I love her though, so I'll forever share my meals... just like my mom did!

..................................

Madeley loves the dishwasher. Loves it! I have to get onto her all the time because there are knives in there, and I don't want her messing with the dirty utensils. Well, she decided she was going to load it herself today. How do you think she did?


That's a pair of my pajama pants that she carried around for about an hour today, along with a baby doll and various other toys. She was pretty proud of herself today!


I had to fight her to "empty" the dishwasher of all the toys and clothes. She sure is opinionated and strong willed!

Thanks for reading!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

LOVE the wanting a bite trait! That is PERFECT!!!

Dianne said...

I believe that is the most interesting load I have ever seen in a dishwasher..too cute! I also think it is ironic that Madeley has your bite trait. You two will probably always share which is a good thing.

Love you.

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design © Designs by Linds 2011