Friday, June 3, 2011

Summer night adventures

We put floaties on Madeley for the first time tonight. She's still so petite, none of the floating devices fit very well. I tried floaties a few days ago, and Madeley would have none of it! But tonight, she was very interested. If she would let me hold her in the water, everything would be fine. But no... she's way too independent for that. She almost fights to get away, not knowing she can't swim. So the floaties were a good decision.

Here she is...



The following video is too cute! It's a little off balance, but Jan Jan did the best she could.

YouTube Video


Just a little while longer and she'll be swimming like a fish!!

Thanks for reading. So sleepy... going to bed.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

Sooz said...

I was about Madeley's age when they threw me in the deep end of the pool at my grandparents house. Thank God for arm floaties! Haha! They really do work great! Madeley will be a great swimmer!

Betty said...

This video is too adorable! Please tell Jan thanks from Aunt Betty in Arizona!

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design © Designs by Linds 2011