Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Places...

Do you have places you would live if you only had the chance? I would never uproot from my small town happy home, but... there are several places I would love to live for just a moment in time. One of the top places on my list is the Upper West Side, NYC. Oh how I wish!! I love the street views, small cafes, Central Park! I probably just fell in love with the west side while watching You've Got Mail, but it definitely seems amazing!








Am I right? In 2008, Derrick and I spent a few days in New York City. We could have used a few more days. Our trip was magnificent!!

Next on my list is Florence. Oh how we love Florence. Derrick and I could have stayed our entire honeymoon there and been perfectly happy! The food is to die for, of course, and I would love to just stay and learn Italian! This urge probably comes from Eat, Pray, Love. I could totally live off pasta and gelato!






Next on my list would have to be The Pioneer Woman's ranch in Oklahoma. Oh how I wish again. Ranch life is so utterly intriguing! I want to wake up at five, hop on a horse, and come back at sundown. I'll do all the necessary work in between, I promise!! It's just every time I see a picture of that ranch, it seems to be the prettiest landscape I've ever seen!


(picture taken from www.thepioneerwoman.com)

Where would you like to live? Other than your cozy little home?

Thanks for reading!

1 comment:

Betty said...

Woohoo! The comment section is fixed! Now, what was it I was going to say for the past few days?? My memory...such a terrible thing to lose!

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design © Designs by Linds 2011