Monday, May 30, 2011

Days get away

Do days ever just get away from you? You think you are going to do this, this, and that, but you just don't get to any of it. This isn't just me, is it??
I had lots on my to do list for this weekend. Everything got pushed back until today. All of today's stuff got pushed back until tonight. And you know what I'm doing tonight... sitting on the couch typing this blog. I like you though, so I just thought I'd take the time to write. You know, I couldn't leave you in the dark on my thoughts for today and my fantastic pool pictures. We'll get to those in a little bit. I wish I was watching The Bachelorette so we could talk about it. But I am trying to get a few things done around here, so I haven't turned on the television. Yay me.

Just to let you in on a little secret, I REALLY like Sonic hot dogs. And I know I'm not the only one. I'm talking about those special hot dogs, like the New Yorker... spicy mustard, sauerkraut, and grilled onions. Yummy!


But you know what's better than the New Yorker? The Chicago dog! I had it today, and it was delicious! Mustard, pickle, relish, tomato, hot peppers, and onions on a poppyseed bun. I ordered mine without onions. I despise them raw.



Enough about hot dogs. Go try them out for yourself!

Madeley got to swim again today. I relaxed by the pool while she slept first. I waited a little too late to apply the sunscreen. I'm crisp!! Madeley, on the other hand, is still sweet and pale.

Here are a few pictures of our day.














Thanks Jan Jan for letting us swim!

Madeley ended the day with a small tribute to Memorial Day veterans. Of course, she was doing great before I started recording, but you'll get the picture. Here's the video:

YouTube Video


Thanks for reading. Let's all go to work and have a great day tomorrow!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design © Designs by Linds 2011