Sunday, May 29, 2011

Fun in the Sun

I figured Madeley could use some vitamin D, so we played in the sun a lot today. We created a make-shift water park in Dad's driveway. It consisted of a pool (miniature), a waterfall (hose), bubbles, and lots of sunscreen. Madeley and Caroline loved it!

Here's Madeley getting ready to go out. Oh so prepared!


Playing in the pool...





Sweet faces...






Madeley also went swimming at Derrick's parents' house. She's hard to hold on to. I seriously believe she already thinks she can swim!

Many of you have asked about Derrick's mom. She seems to be doing well. She regularly receives treatment and and gets tired often, but that doesn't stop her from wanting to spend time with her family! I know all prayers are appreciated during this time.

................................

Lately, Madeley loves to lay on her back in the bathtub. I have to watch her carefully, because she'll just head to her back before I know it! Who know's what she's doing with these glasses. I guess she's practicing sunbathing.






Thanks for reading. I hope you have enjoyed the weekend!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design © Designs by Linds 2011