Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Funny Madeley

So I was zooming through green light after green light this morning. Best morning ever!! But as soon as I got stopped at a red light, I decided to snap a photo to send to Derrick and his mother. Well, here you go...


Yeah, that's what you think it is.


Finger up the nose. To be quite honest with you, I don't think Madeley actually knows how to "pick" her nose. She mostly does it to get my reaction, which is, "Oh gosh Madeley! Get your finger OUT OF YOUR NOSE!!" She laughs every time. We also have a bath book that we read every night. The last line says, "Now I kiss you on the nose. All clean." I touch her nose when I read that. Well, now she's always got one finger up her nose when she hands me that book. Like... Here mommy. I know where my nose is!
She cracks me up!!

One of Madeley's favorite things to do at Dad's house is get into Joe's house. Who knows why. I wouldn't want to go in there.





She shut that door, not me.
Promise!


She feels like it's her little spot.




Madeley's cutting molars and was up all night last night. I am oh so tired. I would love to stay and chat with you, but I'm going to head off to bed. Thanks for reading!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

4 comments:

CJA said...

adorable! my daughter will do the same "pose" when I take apic, LOL

LeLe said...

Molars = Death. Maburn took the night shift last night b/c I just couldn't do it again for the third night in a row. Ugh! They take forEVER.

Winston also honks people's noses if that person asks where his nose is. He won't honk his own. He wants to honk everyone else's.

Betty said...

The picture of her in Joe's house is just too much!

Dianne said...

Children do seem to be fascinated with noses and tight, cozy places. Such cute pictures of Madeley. Hope you and she can sleep better soon. Molars are difficult.

Love you.

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design © Designs by Linds 2011