Saturday, May 21, 2011

Evening with my husband

Derrick and I went to a wedding tonight at the Clinton Library, and it was beautiful!! The food was scrumptious and the evening was perfect.


Congratulations Clay and Mary Lee!

When I went to the shower to begin getting ready today, this is what I saw...


Someone's been playing in my shower and left me some puzzle pieces. Who could have done that? Probably my adorable daughter!! She must be in the business of leaving gifts for me all over the house. Sweet thing!

...............................

Just a note to girls in Sheridan...
I went to Merle Norman to get a dress for the wedding tonight. I ended up with the dress in the picture above. I had no idea they carried such cute and trendy clothes. Next time I need a new outfit, I'll definitely stop by there. You should go by too. See if they have anything you like. It sure is convenient!

................................

Justin Timberlake and Lady Gaga are on Saturday Night Live tonight. Derrick and I are cracking up!! I don't know if you've ever seen JT on SNL, but he fits right in with the cast and does great!! Turn it on!

Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

Dianne said...

I love your dress, and you and Derrick are a good-looking couple. Glad you could have a night together for a beautiful wedding.

We so loved being with you and other family members for Amber and Doug's wedding, and it was also very beautiful.

Love you.

Betty said...

Cute, cute, cute!

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design © Designs by Linds 2011