Friday, May 13, 2011

Hot Guy?

So my classes are working on a fun geometry scavenger project in class this week. They have a list of several concepts they've learned this year, and they are attempting to find matching pictures in magazines. I was flipping through a magazine and passed a picture of Steven Tyler. A girl nearby said, "Was that STEVEN TYLER?!?!"
I said, "Yes, why?"
Her reply... "Oh my gosh!! He is so HOT!!"
Excuse me?


Did she just say what I think she said? I'm pretty sure Steven Tyler is 63 years old, and no longer hot. This girl is 16...
I said, "I'm pretty sure he could be your grandpa. Do not say he's hot! Gross."

Just a side note...
My Aunt Dianne just said, "Steven Tyler... Hmmm... Isn't he in that band Aerospace?"

Ha ha ha ha!!

....................................

I am enjoying my time with my family!
Aunt Betty, Aunt Kristi, and Aunt Dianne


Aunt Kathy and Jessica


Caroline and Madeley


Madeley and a big bow!!


Really big bow.


She's been running around like a wild child!


So glad to see them all.

Thanks for reading!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

Dianne said...

Uncle Bubba and I had such a great time with our family this weekend in Arkansas. What a joy it was to be with everyone and to see Caroline and to meet little Madeley for the first time. Both children are so precious and were so good.

The wedding and reception were beautiful and the time with family was priceless. We love you all so much.

Betty said...

Ditto Dianne! Great time with everyone! Love them all!

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design © Designs by Linds 2011