Sunday, May 1, 2011

Crazy News

So I've already typed an entire blog tonight, but I lost it. Ugh! Argh!! Raar!! Those are my mad words. I had the cutest story about Caroline that I promise to post tomorrow night. I just have to get my patience back.

Big News: Osama Bin Laden is dead.
Derrick and I have halted our girly movie night, and we are waiting to hear the President announce this wonderful news. I know this brings peace to many people.
I must say, without Twitter I would not have known any of this was going on. Twitter has kept me up to date on weather and current news in the past few days. I'm a crazy tweeter!

.......................................

Updated Tozzle Video

Not too long ago, I posted a video of Derrick and Madeley playing Tozzle. She loves it and usually screams at the end. Well, I had to record it again tonight because she recently started fist pumping. Hilarious!! She also knows what a cow says...

YouTube Video


.........................................

We went to Sayde and Mayce's birthday party today. Madeley smiled for the camera...


Galina and I spent too much time playing with the new toys.


Here's my cutie pie one more time...



Thanks Jaki for the great party!


Thank you for reading. And once again, I promise to post some Caroline craziness tomorrow.

3 comments:

CJA said...

just wanted to say HI, im your newest follower :) visit us at www.buildinganewhive.blogspot.com :)

Betty said...

Love the video (will you ever get tired of me saying this?)...just so cute. She has such a great smile in her pictures, also.

Dianne said...

The video and pictures are priceless. Thanks for sharing Madeley's life with us. You are wonderful.

Love you.

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design © Designs by Linds 2011