Saturday, April 30, 2011

Pajama Photo Shoot

So we are having a lazy, pajama day around here. We deserve the relaxing time, in my opinion. Clothes need to be washed and folded. Toilets need to be scrubbed. Rooms need to be tidied. But you know me... I don't have time for that, because we're relaxing! Derrick laughs at me. He knows I have no plans of cleaning today. We've spent all week with the air off and the windows open (A necessity after that fried fish. Who knows what I mean? Because Derrick doesn't.). Anyway, our house is damp and humid, but the air is refreshing. We can hear the birds at every moment. It's a great lazy day!
Since we are still in our pjs, I should be hiding from the camera. But instead, I decided to glorify our imperfectness. I keep saying we and our, you know, me and Madeley.
The best part is when Madeley started smiling for the camera. She only smiles when she sees a flash. She's dramatic and it cracks me up!! So here goes...


Flash!


Funny, huh?


I couldn't stop laughing.


Smile! Or something...



.....................................

Confession:

1. I only let Madeley watch cartoons I also enjoy. I save my favorite episodes too. I delete the others. Is this bad?

2. I keep her Sleep Sheep in my room because I like the noise. Do you think the person that gave it to her cares that I kept it for myself?

3. When I feed her grits, mac and cheese, or vienna sausages, I take several bites for myself. I'm terrible! It teaches her to share, right?

4. I cancel on plans sometimes just because I'd rather spend time with Madeley. I never thought I could love her so much!!

Hope you're having a wonderful Saturday. I also hope the rain will hold off. Thanks for reading!!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

3 comments:

Amanda said...

Cute pics...your lucky she'll smile for the camera...mine never do! Happy to be your newest follower. Hopped over from the Vaught Blog that follows you! You can follow me back at http://thelittlelilypad.blogspot.com

Dianne said...

Two good-looking girls in pjs if you ask me. Glad you could have a nice relaxing day with Madeley.

Love you.

Betty said...

I love that you love Madeley so much! Makes her one blessed little girl! See you soon!

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design © Designs by Linds 2011