Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Wednesday Loves

I'm linking up with Lindsay's blog today for Wednesday Loves.


I'm so loving that Geometry testing is over. Stress reduced. Students happier. Better world.

I'm loving that I'm finally seeing some birds!


Can you see them? I think they are American goldfinches. Adorable little things. I've seen three cardinals now. A male came up on the back porch tonight. Ask Derrick... I almost had a heart attack!!

I'm loving these precious dresses for Madeley. Now don't be mistaken, I have not purchased them. I just love the fabrics and maybe I'll be able to get her one. They're only $25!! The shop is on Etsy... Monkey Style Boutique. The shop owner is actually located in El Dorado, which is amazing. The shop owners always seem to live halfway around the world. Literally, my purse is from Turkey. Anyway, here are the cute little things:








Love 'em!

I'm loving my adorable Madeley. Poor thing smashed her thumb in the door tonight. Way worse than the bumped up knees!! This was a sad moment. She's doing fine though. Here are a few pictures of her watching the rain.





(I love her one leg up, one leg down.)


Love Derrick too!!

I'm loving the stories Jessica reminded me of tonight. When I told her about Madeley's thumb, she said, "Don't you remember when someone rolled your head up in the window of the car?"
I somewhat remember it now. I think I was looking out the window and mom rolled it up. She didn't realize my head was stuck. When she realized it, she freaked out and rolled up instead of down. That's right. She used the window like a guillotine. Yes, she did.
But my response to Jessica was, "I don't remember that, but I do remember getting my head stuck in the bars at the mall. I stuck my head between two vertical bars of the railing on the second floor of the mall. I was immediately stuck. I don't even remember how I got out!

I'm loving that tomorrow is the last day of my work week, and I am off for Good Friday. Let's prepare our hearts and minds for Easter.

Thanks for reading!!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

Betty said...

I had not heard those stories about you...too funny...well, maybe not at the TIME...but, now they are 'fond' memories, eh?

I'll see you in 3 weeks...time is flying! Love you.

Oh, my word verification today is fogis...is that a slam on us older folks?? Love the words that pop up now and then.

Dianne said...

I have not heard these stories about you, either, but I am glad you survived! I do hope Madeley's little thumb is better, and I love all of the cute dresses you showed. She would be adorable in any one of them.

Isn't it amazing how children can be so fascinated with rain. Mary LeNoir still loves to stand in it and feel it on her face.

See you very soon, and I love you.

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design © Designs by Linds 2011