Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Ride a little horsey up to town...

Ride a little horsey up to town
You better watch out, you're gonna fall down!

Madeley has just recently figured out how to get on and off of riding toys. Her caution is just precious, and this video is too cute.

YouTube Video

She even found an old necklace she could use as the reins.


(excuse the red eye)
See the pearl necklace... she loves that thing!! How she knew that horse needed reins is a mystery to me. Lots of fun though!

..................................

I'm going to let you go early tonight. I'm sleepy sleepy. I don't even know if I'll be able to stay up for Parenthood!

Took Madeley to the park today, probably the reason I'm so tired. Since I am not Ryan Seacrest, I can only manage to do one major thing a day. Work or take Madeley somewhere to play or cook an extravagant dinner or mop the floors or fold the laundry. I cannot seem to do more than one of those things in one day. Although I am working on it. Things accomplished today: worked extremely hard, played at the park, and visited a friend. That's it. I'm done.

Great park pictures to come.

Love you for reading!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

Dianne said...

It is exciting to see Madeley learn new things..cute, cute, cute. Taking her to the park was a good thing to do, and I am sure you both loved every minute. It is OK if you just manage one major thing a day-there are 365 days to accomplish lots.

Love you.

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design © Designs by Linds 2011