Friday, April 29, 2011

My little princess

Is she practicing? You tell me...

YouTube Video



Here's the story...
I woke up early to watch the wedding. Not 3 am early, but early enough to fast forward to the good stuff. My absolute favorite part was when William told Kate that she looked beautiful. You could read it on his lips... melt my heart! I was alone in my living room, and I know I let out an AWE!!
Anyway, I was able to see the happy couple get into the carriage (the same one William's parents used, AWE again). Then I just had to get into the shower. Otherwise, I would never make it to work.
My first chance to sit down tonight was after Madeley's bath. We got settled and I turned on the carriage ride. I couldn't wait to see the balcony scene! And the two kisses!!
As they rode in the carriage, they waived the entire time. At first, Madeley oohed and awed over the horses, but then she started to wave! She was waiving back at the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge! I didn't have my phone nearby, so I rushed to get it so that I could capture that precious moment. It was just darling, as is my little Madeley.

.....................................

My friend Jaki got a new pet today. She cornered him, then scooped him right up! She's swift!





He's so little and precious. His name is Gus Gus.





We'll see how long Gus Gus makes it as a pet.

....................................

I'm still enjoying Pride and Prejudice. It gets easier to read everyday. I just can't wait to see what happens between Elizabeth and Mr. Darcy!

Thanks for reading!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

Dianne said...

I tried to make a comment yesterday, but it would never go through. Hope it will today.

I loved every minute of the wedding and the festivities before and after. Everything was beautiful, but Madeley waving at the royal couple is the cutest thing of all. She is pretty enough to be a princess!

Love you.

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design © Designs by Linds 2011