Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Wednesday Loves

Linking up with Jamie this Wednesday.



Today, I'm loving that by this time next week, my students will be finished taking their End of Course Geometry Exam. Stress level will go down!

I'm loving this $8 Kissy Kissy outfit I got from The Swap Shoppe. Kissy Kissy's so soft and sweet. Love it!



I'm loving the look of this
Coral Crush Mineral Lipstick. It just looks fresh, summery, and downright pretty. Pretty cheap too!



I'm loving the park pictures from yesterday! These aren't the best quality. (I took a picture of a picture. Ha ha.) I'll have the good ones up soon!








So fun!

I'm loving that as soon as I finish typing this bit, I get to close my eyes and go to sleep. I think I've fallen asleep four times since I started typing. My phone nearly hit me in the face!!

Thanks for reading!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

Betty said...

I love the pictures, no matter the quality. Just being able to see you and Madeley from afar is great!

Dianne said...

Morgan, what adorable pictures of Madeley and you...a beautiful, loving twosome! She is blessed that you take her to fun places and spend time with her. The Kissy Kissy outfit is precious.

Love you.

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design © Designs by Linds 2011