Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Tornado Watch

We have been watching for tornadoes all night! The wind has been high, and we've experienced small amounts of hail. It seems like the storms may have passed us now though. Thank goodness! Here are a couple of pictures of Madeley taking cover...


Where's the storms?


Then she was being way too adorable. I just had to get a video.

YouTube Video


......................................

Day one of EOC Geometry testing is over. Whew! Now on to day two!!

Funny story... someone told me tonight that her daughter came home and stated that she would be taking "intercourse testing" this week. Hmmm. That doesn't sound quite right. What she meant to say was "End of Course Testing." Ahhhh! Much better. The mother has nothing to worry about, I promise. The story sure did crack me up though! EOC testing can be extremely stressful, so I was glad to have a chance to laugh about it.

.......................................

I am worried about the weather and all, but I'm going to need to know when Parenthood will be rescheduled. This is very important, Channel 4. Please let us know asap! Thank you.

(I'm just hoping Ch 4 reads my blog!)

Thanks for stopping by!



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

Dianne said...

Glad you did not have tornadoes and, hopefully, the hail damage was slight. The Insurance adjuster came here today to check our car and truck for problems from a hail storm. Some repairs will have to be done but we were fortunate.

The video of Madeley in the tub was so cute. She seemed to be enjoying herself!

Love you.

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design © Designs by Linds 2011