Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Wednesday Loves

Time for Wednesday Loves...



I shouldn't say this, but I feel like I could blog more about what I'm not loving tonight, but who wants to hear that? Not you! So here goes on the loves...

I'm loving that my fall semester Geometry students scored 100% proficient and advanced on the End of Course Geometry Exam. AKA... they all passed!!! Whew! I'm so glad they did, but not that I was worried... it was the Honors kids. If they didn't pass, I would be questioning my teaching skills.

I'm loving the new bib I got Madeley a while back. It's a catchall big girl bib! The messes have almost been eliminated since the purchase of this bib. It is so easy to clean and it catches all falling food. It definitely keeps me from having to clean the high chair seat and the floor. And... you know she likes to store her snacks there.



I'm loving this Spring Tulip Wreath from Etsy. It's just beautiful and bright. Can't help but love it! Should I try to make this? Would it be a disaster? Am I crafty? No. Yes. And no.



I'm loving Pioneer Woman's last Confessions blog, Sunday Shootout. So good. So funny. Can you tell I want to meet her Saturday? I want to meet her. I want to live on her farm. I just do.

Last, but not least, I'm loving my Derrick and Madeley. Watching them play together makes me happy. I love it that he tries to teach her in every situation. Whether it be colors, words, or sounds, he's always working with her to learn more. I do, I love it.

And love you for reading!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

4 comments:

The Pressley Family said...

I think if you're anywhere near a Hobby Lobby or Michaels, you could make that wreath:)

Dianne said...

You must be a great teacher to have all of your students pass the End of Course Geometry Exam. Congratulations to you and to them!

I love the bib, the tulip wreath, and you.

LC said...

I absolutely love that wreath!!

Jamie said...

Thanks for playing along!

That wreath is beautiful!

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design © Designs by Linds 2011