Saturday, April 23, 2011

Spending time

I absolutely love spending time with my family and friends. I enjoy the company and conversation. Yesterday, Derrick, Madeley, and I went for lunch and walmart shopping. We had a wonderful day together!


(Please ignore my ghostly complexion.)

I took this picture before we left...


It was taken immediately after Derrick had to tell that sweet baby no. And this isn't even the saddest of the faces she made. She knows what she's doing. He can barely speak the word no in the first place. Then she makes a face like this, with those big brown eyes, and he crumbles! Well, I have to admit, it makes me want to hug her too. Love her to pieces!!

Today, I had a couple of friends over for a visit. It was an enjoyable experience. I rushed to make great food, at the expense of my looks. My house was clean, well at least the living room and kitchen were, and the food was great. But me... not so great. You'll notice I never made it in any of the pictures.

We had chicken salad cups...


Delicious!!

A tad bit of Easter, but nothing compared to Kelly's Korner Luncheon. (Insane creativity there!!)


Jaki and Alicia...


Ellison having some scrumptious carrots...


Ellison one more time because she's such a cutie pie!


So sad I never got a picture of Sayde, Mayce, and Madeley. They all looked adorable!!

Okay, so I tried to make broccoli ramen noodle salad today... not so good. I used olive oil. STRONG!! My mouth felt coated. Jaki said don't use vegetable oil, and I trusted her. Well looking back, I kind of wish I'd left out the oil all together. Can I do that?? Maybe I got the recipe wrong or something. I would do that. Then tonight, I was cleaning up and noticed my red wine vinegar was pomegranate infused. Really? How did I unknowingly purchase that? Oh well, maybe I'll try the homemade dressing thing again sometime. And hopefully not fail!

Here's my precious sugar all worn out!


I thought y'all were probably due a carseat pic. It's been a while!

Shhh! Easter Bunny's here...


You watch, she'll be way more interested in that chair than anything else. I'll let you know. Be back tomorrow with gorgeous Easter pictures!

Remember to love, worship, and thank the Lord for his sacrifice and his grace.

Thanks for stopping by!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

Dianne said...

Morgan, another wonderful blog. I love the pictures and know that Madeley and all of you will have a blessed day.

Happy Easter.

Love you all.

Betty said...

Ooh, I can hardly wait for a picture of Madeley in that adorable little chair! Happy Easter!

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design © Designs by Linds 2011