Saturday, April 2, 2011

Sweet night

I've had a sweet night with my husband.





We went to a his/her shower for some of our friends tonight. We had a wonderful time. It was exciting to get dressed up and go have fun conversation.

............................

I have a lot of enemies... a stack of ungraded work on my desk, coca-cola calories, cookies from the food lab, piled up mail on my bar, Satan. I could go on and on, but my biggest enemy is laundry. Clean, unfolded laundry. Why does it choose to taunt my life? I feel like I'm on Hoarders, Buried Alive and I'm hoarding clean laundry. It's everywhere!! I must fold. I must fold tomorrow! It's a promise, and I will keep it.

(Please ask me about it. Just in case, okay?)

Sorry I was so late tonight. Love you for reading though!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

3 comments:

Betty said...

With no more commute after this school year, just think of all the time you'll have to fold, fold, fold..haha. That is an adorable dress you are wearing in the picture. Glad you and Derrick had some time to enjoy just each other. Good thing to do now and then, eh? Love you.

LeLe said...

When you're done with yours, you are welcome to come do mine!

Dianne said...

Great pictures of a good-looking couple! The green dress is beautiful on you, and I am happy that you and Derrick could spend some time with friends. That is always fun.

I would have loved having a powdered doughnut with Madeley.

Love you.

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design © Designs by Linds 2011