Thursday, April 28, 2011

Ha ha

Funny story:

One of my students bought a prom dress from a shop in Sheridan. I told her I would pick it up to save her a trip here. I got it yesterday, and it was just gorgeous! I left it in my car this morning, so she could just come by and get it right after school. She wanted to know what I thought though, so she came up to my desk this morning and said, "So did you see it? Do you like it?"
I responded with, "Oh yes, it's just beautiful. I put it on and loved it!!"
She just looked at me, and finally said, "No you didn't!! You didn't put it on!!"
I just laughed! The look on her face was priceless!

....................................

Madeley Moments

Madeley and I had the night to ourselves because Derrick loves his new boat. After the past few days of crazy weather, he was just itching to get out on the water! So since he was going to be gone, we made plans. We ate Mexican with Jaki, Cliff, Sayde, and Mayce. Madeley LOVES rice and beans, so she couldn't have been happier. S & M were telling us all about how they cashed in their piggy bank money for some new Go Go Walking Pups. It's so adorable how excited those girls get about animals! Mayce told Jaki that she "really really really wanted one." So sweet!

After dinner, Madeley and I went to see Dad. She was excited...


Almost... got it...


Where is everybody??


Not sure if I've told you this, but Madeley is a book junkie. Her favorite thing to do at Papaw's...



So we spent a little bit of time there. Dad visited with Madeley while I played catch with Joe. Then, when Madeley started rubbing her eyes, it was time to go.
I love this picture, because it looks like she's taking it of herself. ha ha


Oh how I love that sweet little thing!

.......................................

So are you getting up at 3 am, or are you DVRing the Royal Wedding? Because I know you're watching it, right?

When I was a teen, I had the biggest crush on Prince William. I remember going on a vacation around the time that Princess Diana died. I literally made my mother buy every magazine sold. And when you're traipsing through airports, that's a lot of magazines. They all had the same heartbreaking pictures, two sad boys missing their mother. But I thought William was to die for. When I went to England as a senior, I was certain I would "bump" into him, and he would fall in love. Ha ha. As Prince William grew up, his looks were not as pleasing to me, so I fell out of love. I sure do think Kate is beautiful though. The wedding will be amazing!!!

P.S. My friend Leah's been wearing crown shirts for a week to prepare. She's for sure waking up at 3! ha ha

Thanks for reading!!




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

Betty said...

More cute pictures! Thanks!

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design © Designs by Linds 2011