Monday, April 18, 2011

New New New

Hello! I've been blog stumped for a few days, but today I have so much to tell you about! First of all, my husband's dreams are coming true right before my eyes. All I've heard for a year and a half is "I want a bass boat" and "Can I have a boat?" and "I really want a boat!!"

To be honest, I wanted him to have the boat too. I just didn't know where it was going to come from or how we were going to purchase it. Well, he has diligently saved his money, and today is the day. Today his dreams came true!








She's ready to take off! I think she already knows how to drive it!





Can't wait until Madeley catches her first fish! I want to catch some too. Really I want to catch more than Derrick... just to say I did.

........................................

New Blog Design

Did you notice the new design?? It was my anniversary gift from Derrick! He had Designs by Linds decorate my blog. I love it!! Thanks Derrick!

Speaking if blogs... I have two friends start blogs this week. My friend Leah is writing Natey Cakes. Leah knows her food, so check out her page.

Next is my friend Tara. She's an amazing dance teacher, and her blog is Life's a Dance. She has a little two year old, Lola. I know the stories will be entertaining!

......................................

Poor little baby

My sweet baby gets clumsy when she's tired. She just starts falling all over the place! She took a hard fall tonight and did this...


Break my heart... I could hardly stand it!! On the good side, she cried maybe a minute, then she was fine. Tough girl!!

Tonight, I captured an adorable moment. She was watching a Dora episode about Pinto the horse. Madeley thought she had to ride her horse too!





I loved it!

Well, I've gotta run. We're cleaning out the garage to make room for the boat. Spring cleaning? Me? Maybe I'm conquering the messy in me. Thanks for reading!!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

3 comments:

Betty said...

Love the new look of your blog! How great for Derrick to give you this makeover!

A boat? How fun for everyone...looks as though Madeley has already claimed the 'pilot's seat'..just adorable. Congrats to Derrick..."get fish"!

Anonymous said...

what a neat gift idea! yep, i noticed and like the new blog layout.

Dianne said...

I noticed your blog's new look, Morgan, but could not respond until now. Michal and Mary LeNoir are spending the night with us (Spring Break) and Michal saw your blog. He is very impressed with Derrick's new boat! We know you all will enjoy it often and Madeley appears to be the Captain already!

Hope Madeley's knees are healing.

Love you.

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design © Designs by Linds 2011