Saturday, April 9, 2011

Hello Pioneer Woman

I did it. I saw her. The Pioneer Woman. She was wonderful.

The thing about the Pioneer Woman is that she is accidentally famous. She started a blog on a whim and somehow got famous. So she's extremely down to earth and nervous in fame situations. She answered a few questions and explained her life a little bit. I was happy to put a face and voice with a blog. Here she is at the end of the session. Pink hat man's in the way!





I completely ruined my first impression moment though. I was like... ummm hi. I'm Morgan.

Stupid! Then I said, "I cook your food and put the link on my blog." Really??
Then I said, "I teach math. Do you have to study to teach?" What is this? Am I like asking if she's smart enough to home school??
Then I said, "I want to live on your farm. I could teach your kids math."
She laughed and said, "Be careful what you promise." Ha ha. Yeah, like she'd let me teach her kids after I made a fool of myself!! Maybe I'll get the opportunity to meet her again, and I can make a better first impression. She won't remember me, right?

Here we are...





Me getting my book signed...





My signed book...





It was an enjoyable time. My Aunt Kristi met me there and so did my friend Leah. The literary festival is definitely something to look into each year.

Thanks to Jessica for watching Madeley.

Speaking of Madeley...





I just love her.





Even when she throws fits.





Still throwing a fit.





Then immediately after, she can look like a little angel.





Love her so much.

................................

So Derrick and I watched Black Swan tonight. Don't do it. I'm telling you... don't do it. I am a huge Natalie Portman fan, have been ever since Where the Heart Is. But this movie was T.E.R.R.I.B.L.E!!! No other word for it. Derrick's mad that we wasted two hours of our life that we will never get back. If there is A person out there that liked that movie, please tell me why!!

Love you for reading. Have a happy Sunday tomorrow!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

Dianne said...

I am so glad you got to see Pioneer Woman. I would not have known what to say either! You did fine.

As always, I love the pictures of Madeley especially the last one..she is an angel.

Love you.

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design © Designs by Linds 2011