Monday, April 11, 2011

Monday List

1. I'm obsessed with Twitter. Really, I am. I like the moment to moment thoughts. I like trying to figure out the meaning of a tweet. I like not yet knowing the ends and outs of tweeting. I like it all!!

2. I'm semi-obsessed with Ryan Seacrest. Not in an "attracted to" way. He is just super successful, and I'm in awe. Here's a glimpse at what he does:

Food Revolution
Khloe & Lamar
The Dance Scene
Keeping up with the Kardashians
Kourtney & Kim take NY
Live from Red Carpet on E!
American Idol
American Top 40
E! News

Really Ryan? How do you have time to sleep. I love the drive for success. I envy the go getter in him. I follow him on Twitter (see #1), just to see what he's going to do next.

3. I am going to crush the mental midget procrastinator at the heart of my soul. I want to be a go getter (see #2). I want to have goal, and I want to succeed daily! I heard a quote today...
"Procrastination is the grave in which opportunity is buried."
Wow. I have to get my butt in gear. I'm burying all my opportunity!

4. Madeley is being spoiled daily by her father. Sweets sweets sweets. Tonight, he gave her some marshmallows in the middle of her dinner. I barked, "Derrick!!"
He said, "What? She looked at me!" He gives in SO easily! Here he is, spoiling her...

YouTube Video


5. I tried to make cornbread in a skillet for the first time tonight. Lookin' good...


Just kidding!


I don't know what I'm doing! Do I need more grease? My mom would know.

6. I love this blog. I'm happy to share the thoughts and experiences with you. Thank you for reading!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

it's good to stay in touch with you through this blog. i get a kick out of your Madeley stories.

Betty said...

You could join Procrastinator's Anonymous today...or, maybe tomorrow.

Love the video of Madeley, Derrick and the Redi Whip...that's good stuff!

Dianne said...

I think your cornbread looks pretty tasty especially for your first time. Maybe a little more grease or spray in the skillet would help, but I think you did great.

I love the video--Ready Whip is one of my favorite toppings, too.

Love you.

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design © Designs by Linds 2011