Sunday, April 3, 2011

Busy

Sorry, I can't talk tonight. I'm folding. I will return tomorrow night with tales of clean, folded laundry and lots of extra space in my house.

..........................

Okay, real quick... here's a picture of Madeley being spoiled by Jessica. Can you guess what she's eating??


Powdered donuts! I caught Caroline on her twentieth powdered donut one time. Yikes!! I gave her a good talking to and hopefully that never happens again. Madeley, however, just had one. I think. I'm sure she loved it!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

Dianne said...

I hope you got all of your folding done...it is a good feeling to have clean clothes back in the drawers, closets, etc.

I read two posts tonight and, by mistake, mentioned Madeley in the other one with you and Derrick. I still wish I could have shared her doughnut!

Love you.

Betty said...

'Aunt Jessica' spoiling her niece? There can't be anything bad about that! Spoiling is fun!

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design © Designs by Linds 2011