Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Wednesday Loves

Linking up with Lindsay for Wednesday Loves!





Have you stopped to think about what you're loving today? I haven't until right now. Ahhh. Loving that I finally got to sit down for the day... even though I have three loads of laundry plus some to fold.

I'm loving that Jimmy Fallon's Thank You Notes book was recently released.





I LOVE Jimmy's thank you notes. The ironic thing is that I am TERRIBLE at thank you notes, just terrible. While I am one hundred percent grateful for everything I was ever given for marriage and Madeley, I was not good about letting people know by mail. My mom let me know that her expectations were high when it came to these notes... I tried to do my best, promise.
Jimmy's notes are super funny though, and I love them.

I'm also loving American Idol tonight. My favorite changes each week, which makes this competition so exciting. I truly believe that each contestant is awesome, and I have such a hard time figuring out who's leaving tomorrow. And by the way, does anyone else think Lady Gaga is C-R-A-Z-Y??? Hopefully it's not just me. What was on her face? A huge fake mole?? I thought so... crazy.

I'm loving my family, of course. All my aunts will be in town tomorrow, and I cannot wait!! The time we spend together is priceless. I know we will have the best time!

Here's a video of Madeley in the boat. I'm not sure what faces she's making, but she's cute though! I'm definitely loving her.

YouTube Video



And finally, I'm loving my dear husband.






Hope you've had a wonderful Wednesday. Goodnight!!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

Dianne said...

Morgan, I am loving that we will see you and Madeley tomorrow evening (it is 11:32 p.m. here). I hope to see Derrick at some time, too. Cute video and nice boat!

Loved the blog yesterday and the pool pictures. Uncle Bubba enjoyed them, too.

Love you so much.

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design © Designs by Linds 2011