Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Wednesday Loves

It's time for Wednesday Loves!



I'm loving that this is the last full week of school. It's almost summer!!

I'm loving that our trip to and from Benton was so much better today. Madeley was wonderful! We took a backup bunny... just in case.



I'm loving my Clinique superbalm.


It's smooth and moisturizing. Derrick says I'm dependent on it, and I am! It's great!

I think I may be loving fancy hairpieces. I think. They are so not me, but really cute anyway. My friend Sarah wore one to the wedding last weekend. She looked precious! So I decided to shop etsy and find some cute buys.
White Flower (probably for a bride)



Ivory and Red (expensive, but pretty)



And the cutest...
Mini Feather (Is the feather piece cute? Or is the girl just adorable?!?)



If I can find an inexpensive flower/feather hairpiece, then I may try it out. I'll let you know.

American Idol:
I'm loving that it seemed like Lauren and Scotty are in love! Did anyone else think that?? Congratulations Scotty!!

One more Madeley love... Derrick was working on colors with her tonight. She can say blue and red now! We are just so proud of every little word. First time parents. She can also say coqui. Random, huh? It's a word from Dora that means little frog. Who knew?!

Thanks for reading.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design © Designs by Linds 2011