Thursday, May 5, 2011

Brusha brusha brusha

I have been practicing brushing teeth with Madeley. If you know toddlers, you know they just want to suck the toothpaste off the brush, no actual brushing involved. She used to be very good about me brushing, but of course she wants to do it now. Most of the time, I have to force her into letting me help.

**** Okay, I fell asleep. Talked some nonsense, but I'm back. ****

Here's Madeley brushing those little teeth.





Sometimes, I sing the "Brusha Brusha Brusha" Grease song to her. I just watched it on YouTube, and it cracks me up! Makes me wish I was watching Grease right now.

Any advice on teaching kids to brush the correct way? I need it. I'm losing that battle right now.

Earlier, Madeley tried to kick me out of the bathroom. Literally. She was talking to me about it the entire time.









That last picture makes me laugh! She's such a little person with a BIG ATTITUDE!!

................................

I need to go to sleep. I have lots to do before that, but I really can't make it much longer. Do you ever feel like your body gives out before it's time to stop? I had a list of seven things to do earlier, but I fell asleep typing. Now, it's bedtime and I still have to conquer that to do list!

Before I go, I want to tell you about the cutest blog. I was looking at my friend Kelly's blog, and one of her Wednesday loves was the a' la mode blog. Love it!!! She has cute decorating tips, baby must haves, places you must go, and the list goes on. You should go there, and don't just look at today's post... look at it all! You'll love it too.

..............................

Update on Mrs. Jackie:
She started chemo today, and when I talked to her, she was doing well. If all goes well, she may get to go home Sunday. That would be nice. I'll let you know more when I hear it. Thank you for your prayers.

And thank you for reading!!



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

Dianne said...

Madeley looks so big brushing her teeth. Just keep encouraging her and helping her as much as you can.

We are continuing to pray for Mrs. Jackie and the Crews' family. We hope Jackie can get home by Sunday, and you can celebrate Mother's Day together.

Love you and we will see you in a week!

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design © Designs by Linds 2011