Saturday, May 7, 2011

Dancing Diva

Dad and I traveled to Little Rock today for Caroline's dance recital today. It always seems like it's going to be torture, but I end up enjoying it for so many reasons. Dances by the older girls are always amazing.





And the wee little ones are just adorable!!


All of the dances remind me of when Jessica and I were younger. Dance recitals were "the thing" and we were good at it. I'll try to gather up a few photos of us and post them soon. I'll leave out the ones from when mom had my hair cut like a "gymnast"... NOT for public viewing!
Caroline did a wonderful dance. She's in the age group where the girls are starting to actually know the dance, and she looked precious. Here she is... Back row, far left.

YouTube Video


My pictures are terrible, so I'll post more when Jessica sends them.
After it was over, I was walking back to see Caroline. A small, small girl was walking out with flowers in her hands, and I heard her say, "Daddy, why didn't you throw them on the stage??" I looked at the dad and cracked up!! He wasn't quite sure how to answer that question.

Once we left the recital, we went by to see Jessica's new house. It's coming right along, and it is gorgeous!!


The inside is just perfect! Everything from paint colors to counter tops... love it!! She deserves it.

Next, we went to dinner. Such an enjoyable day with my family, perfect!


(Since we are battling the "fake smile" stage, we decided to stick out our tongues.)

.....................................

Tomorrow is Mother's Day! If you are a mother, happy day to you!! If you have a mother, hug her tell her you love her. If you don't, remember your mother loved you unconditionally, and still does. Thank you for reading!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

Betty said...

Love the video...little people dancing are always so cute!

I can't believe I'm finally going to meet Madeley; I can hardly wait to see everyone in Arkansas...soon! Love you.

Dianne said...

This was a perfect post, Morgan, and the video was just adorable. We attended Mary LeNoir's dance recital and it was as you described Caroline's. We had a great time.

I hope your Mother's Day was wonderful. Mine was, and I feel so blessed.

As Betty said, we are finally going to get to meet Madeley later this week..what a treat!

Love you.

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design © Designs by Linds 2011