Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Deadliest Catch

Is this a guy show or an anyone show? When it first came out, I watched it religiously with Derrick. I lost interest after a while, but I'm watching it tonight and love it again. Boy, you just think girls are dramatic... you should see these boys, I mean men. They bicker, fuss, fight, and tease constantly!! Tonight, I thought someone might get thrown overboard. Literally. I guess when there's a lot of money at stake, emotions are on the rise. After seven seasons, the fishermen's emotions are not the only ones on the rise... the viewers are definitely on the edge of their seats. One catastrophe after another, viewers intensely watch.
I've asked Derrick on many occasions if he thought he would make it as a crabber. He usually thinks for a bit, then says maybe. I know every guy likes to think he's strong enough to make it on the Bering Sea, but if you've seen those greenhorns, you probably think otherwise. The only successful crabbers we see are the ones that have been doing it for twenty some odd years. Not sure if Derrick would make it, but I like to think he would. (And come home with the big bucks!)
Tonight, we saw a greenhorn fall about three times in a row. While it's funny for us to watch, really funny, he's MAD! Heck, I'd be falling left and right. There's a reason no girls are on that show.
So if you've never watched Deadliest Catch, check it out. It'll make you appreciate those crab legs next time... and it's Tom Hanks' favorite show! Love him!

...................................

Madeley took a break at Jan Jan's today. She enjoyed an afternoon swim and loved it! Here she is playing in the bouncy toy.

















Too tired to go on...











Yes, she was laying on the concrete with a fly swatter. Who knows.

Carseat pic!






This video is just too cute. Roll em up, roll em up, throw em in the pan!!

YouTube Video



Thanks for reading!!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design © Designs by Linds 2011