Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Wednesday Loves

It's Wednesday again! Well, you know, it comes once a week. So here I go telling you what I'm loving...



Today, I've been contemplating this post. What do I love right now? What should I say? Well, I will start with a given. I love Coca-Cola Classic!!


Crack open a cold one, and I'm in heaven. I disregard the calories and savor every sip. Delicious!

I'm also loving ratatouille. Really. Not just the movie, but the classic French dish. The foods class made it today at school, and I was more than surprised at how delicious it was. Colorful bell peppers, with eggplant, zucchini, and squash. Oh so good! I'll get the recipe and post it tomorrow. You'll love this fresh summery cuisine!

I'm loving that Dial just came out with a new line of lotions.


Each one has a light fragrance that is completely refreshing. I'm picky about smells, but these are great! And if you're a girl, admit it, you put on lotion every day. If you don't, you should. And you should try these! Look for Dial NutriSkin Replenishing Lotions at your local Walmart or Walgreens. (Dial did not pay me to say this. The lotions are just great. I had to tell you!)

I'm also loving my candles. This one in particular...


This ocean minerals candle makes you feel like you are smack dab in the middle of a sandy beach. Nice, huh? Pair it with an ocean waves sound machine (such as the sleep sheep I stole from Madeley) and a tropical drink, and you just might think you're in heaven!

I'm loving this little purse shop on Etsy. CINDYMARS7
She's got some interesting clutches, purses, and scarves. For the month of May, free shipping anywhere in the US!
Right now, I'm stepping out of my comfort zone and liking prints. I mean, I've always been a solids/stripes girl. It's just who I am. But anyway, I DO like this hobo purse.


And this scarf.


And this purse.


Don't you?

Last, but not least, I'm loving my little Madeley's crazy smile. I may have to call her Popeye!! Watch the video, you'll see!

YouTube Video


Thanks for reading. I hope you're loving life on this Wednesday!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

Betty said...

Actually, I love life every day! The alternative is not that great, eh? You can choose to have a good day or a bad day. Why would anyone choose to have a bad day??

Love what you write!

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design © Designs by Linds 2011