Monday, May 16, 2011

Ah-mazing!

Confession: I did not get to work cleaning after I blogged yesterday. I just didn't. Sorry to have mislead you by my comments of cleaning. It was unintentional. Promise. Derrick, Madeley, and I just got caught up in doing nothing, and I never cleaned.

In the midst of doing nothing, we came across a show with some unbelievable animal videos. One of them was just astounding. It was a video of an elephant artist. The elephant being the artist, and he was actually painting a picture of an elephant. It just blew my mind. Here is the link to the video. It's a little long, so just watch it long enough to see the talent.

Elephant Artist

Now, how'd he do that? Really. I can't paint a picture of an elephant. I just think elephants are insanely intellectual. We will never know the extent of their abilities. I think I would like to go to the Maesa Elephant Camp in Thailand and witness this for myself. And probably bring the painting back as a souvenir.






(I feel completely unartistic in comparison to this elephant. How about you?)

..................................

Madeley's such a big girl... feeding herself with utensils!! This is a video of her new skills. She has definitely perfected the art of using a big fork over the past few weeks.

YouTube Video



Thanks for reading!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

Betty said...

I love that Madeley puts the fork in her mouth, even when there's nothing on it. You won't have to worry about her weight if she eats this slowly for the next few years...haha. She is just adorable! As are you!

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design © Designs by Linds 2011