Monday, May 23, 2011

Mondays

I saw a tweet today that said "can we change Monday's name?" Sounds great to me!! What can we call it? It's never easy to wake up on Monday morning, and the kids definitely don't want to be at school. But once it's finally over, Monday doesn't seem that bad... especially when Monday night arrives. I definitely like the Bachelor over the Bachelorette, and I'm iffy about Ashley... but it's still good. If you watched, you know what I mean. What's under the mask? What happened to Tim? Poor guy was nervous! I like William. I think it's his dimples. I also like the recipient of the first impression rose, Ryan. I think since she was warned about Bentley, she should send him home. He said he's not "overly attracted" to her. Really Bentley? Do you ever want a girlfriend after this experience?
I do hope I can get over Ashley's accent. We'll see.

Did anyone see Kirstie Alley's free style dance on DWTS? I don't usually watch, but I did and she was fantastic!!

I do hope you'll join me on Mondays to talk about the drama on tv.

....................................

During the Bachelorette tonight, abc showed a trailer for The Help, a movie that comes out in August. It looks so so good and I can't wait to see it. Click here to see the trailer. Have any of you read the book? Let me know!!

................................

I'm going to get up and do a few things around the house now. And yes, it's 9:41. I'm getting a late start.

Thanks for reading!!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

I read The Help last summer. Loved it! You'll love it too. I hope the movie lives up to the book!

I feel like this is going to be the worst season ever of the Bachelor/Bachelorette. Do you read reality steve for the spoilers? Hmmm.

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design © Designs by Linds 2011