Friday, May 27, 2011

Madeley's hair

Madeley's hair is out of control. Literally. I know I should get it cut, but maybe I'm just not ready for that. It's okay, right? I mean, I pull back her long bangs and all. I don't want her to look like Cousin It.
The crazy part of her hair is the sides. There's this strange poofy swoop.
Example 1:


Example 2:


See the swoop? Look familiar...



Madeley for sure has my hair!!! In every picture of me, it is evident. I'm not sure if I should be happy or sad for her. I'm one of those people that never likes my own hair. When it's curly, I want it straight. When I decide to wear it curly, it ends up being haywire! Madeley will come to this realization very soon. She's got the same hair!

Do we need to talk about my mom's hair and eyeshadow? Naa.

..................................

Madeley and I hung out with Dad for a little bit tonight. Madeley just loves it over there!! Joe just likes having visitors.








We had a wonderful time!!

.................................

Do y'all want to talk about this picture?


I found it in an album tonight, amongst other pictures, and it made me laugh. Oh how I wish I could post all the fun pictures I found, but my relatives would be sending me hate texts, so I resisted. Back to the picture, it's Easter, of course. I think Mom had just gotten a perm. Can't you tell? Her hair was not naturally curly, so perm is the best guess. And yes, I'm wearing a bonnet. Nice. I also look angry. Jessica looks cute though... a lot like Caroline. Dad looks nice. In the background is the magnolia tree I was telling you about the other day. This is where we always took our Easter pictures. This one must have been taken in 1982. Almost 30 years ago. Eeek!!

Thanks for reading. Nite nite!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

Catherine Anne said...

Love the Easter pic Morgan.

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design © Designs by Linds 2011