Thursday, May 19, 2011

Be creative

Okay, so I'm NOT creative, but I did attempt to be tonight. I desperately wanted a Walmart veggie pizza. In my opinion, Walmart deli pizzas are the best on the market, and the veggie is delectable! Well, no veggie pizza in Sheridan (surprised? no), so I got creative! I bought the 5 cheese medium pizza, covered it with fresh vegetables (red peppers, yellow peppers, baby portabella mushrooms, and sliced Roma tomatoes), added some mixed Italian cheeses, and baked it. You better believe me when I tell you this was D-E-L-I-C-I-O-U-S!!! I really ate more than I should have, but it was just so good!



I know I promised you the ratatouille recipe tonight, but... you see... I'm very comfy in the recliner with the horse blanket, and the recipe is in the car. I can't seem to talk myself into going out to get it. I'll post it tomorrow... I promise!!

................................

Target trip

Madeley and I went to Target today to spent my Mother's Day gift card. I'm in desperate need of some shorts for this summer, so I thought this would be the perfect opportunity to purchase some. I may have been wrong. The problem is that I don't weigh 90 pounds... I don't have slender, great legs... I grew a butt last year... And with all these circumstances, the little bitty 1 inch inseam shorts they're selling at Target just won't work! I started shopping at the front of the clothing section, but kept having to move back, back, and back with no shorts in hand. And you know the further you move back in Target's clothing section, the less likely you are to find something you like. Am I right? I finally settled on a pair of Merona blue jean shorts. Yes, Merona. They have a 6 inch zipper and a 7 inch inseam. Mom shorts!!! I felt I had no other choice. On the flip side, they're super comfortable! I attempted to roll them up, if that's even acceptable. Here's the result...



Can I please pull this look off this summer? If you see me in my solid white V-neck tee with these mom shorts on, please chalk it up to I have no fashion sense. Don't judge me! Thanks!

I did make a tiny little purchase for some tiny little feet though.


Now tell me those aren't cute?!?! Madeley's getting better at flip flops... just in time for summer! She was excited to get new shoes.

I'm so sleepy, so I'm going to start the dishwasher and head to bed. Thanks for reading!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

Dianne said...

Your pizza really did look very tasty! I will have to try your recipe sometime.

I love Madeley's little pink flipflops, and I am glad she likes them. I am still trying to get used to a shoe with something between my big and second toes.

Have a great weekend.

Love you.

Dianne said...

Morgan, I forgot to mention your new shorts. I think you can get away with that look for the summer; and, at least, they are comfortable!

Love you.

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design © Designs by Linds 2011