Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Happy Mother's Day!

I hope all of you have had a wonderful day. I have gathered up a few pictures to share... my mom would kill me...

Woo Hoo! Leather boots, leather coat, wig! Nice.


Sweet family pic. I had a flip do, and Jessica had a mullet. Love it!!


How many moms dress up for Halloween with her kids? Mine sure did!!


You know you love Glamour Shots!! What's she holding? A green sequin cloth? Adds so much to the picture.


My mom was the best. I may not have always realized it, but looking back it's obvious. Miss her and love her!!






Derrick's mom is home and feeling pretty well. I know she is happy to be there, just a little tired. I know she is looking forward to some rest at home. I do hope y'all continue to keep her in your prayers. Here she is with Derrick's niece, Carlee.



.......................................

I loved my day with my little love bug. Madeley just recently learned how to say sssss like a snake. Here she is showing you. And she may be beating the snake at the end... not sure.

YouTube Video


We spent a few hours bathing in the sun today. Here she is frozen. Literally. She stood still for about 3 minutes.


Still standing.


We finally got her in the swing.


I love this picture. They can't sit still, but they sure are cute! Madeley enjoyed watching Caroline swim.

Such a wonderful day... now it's time for bed. Thanks for reading!!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

Betty said...

Looks like your weather is improving...thank goodness. Adorable pictures, as usual!

Can you believe it? Just two more days and I'll be there to see everyone and meet Madeley!

Dianne said...

I remember these adorable stages of your mother's life..she was always pretty and willing to try something new. I admired and loved her very much.

Cute video and precious pictures of Madeley and Caroline. Mary LeNoir loved the video, too. Mary LeNoir can swim pretty well but has not been yet. She did, however, enjoy the water slide at her cousin's birthday party on Saturday. Consistently hot weather will be here soon.

Glad Jackie is home and resting. Our prayers remain with her.

See you in just four days, and I can hardly wait.

Love you.

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design © Designs by Linds 2011