Friday, July 15, 2011

Almost here

It's almost here... tomorrow I will turn the big 3-0. Is it a big deal? I don't think so. I look in the mirror, and I can tell that I look older. I have wrinkles, and I have many gray hairs. But none of that matters. I also have a husband and a daughter that love me and mean the world to me! So instead of focusing on turning 30 years old, I'm going to celebrate spending another year with my family and friends.

My mom was exactly thirty years older than me. Even though I have made a very good argument about how age doesn't matter, I have a feeling she may not have shared my opinion of 60. She would have looked beautiful at any age though!

I hope you have a wonderful day tomorrow... I know I will!

....….….....................

Also, Dara and I are watching Say Yes To The Dress tonight. This stuff is crazy!! We are watching the wedding dress and the bridesmaids' dress episodes. The girls are mean, and they tend to forget that the bride should be making all the decisions. I have yelled at the TV more than once!

Big Brother news:
Can I just say that I was VERY proud of Jordan for winning HOH last night! I was also glad Keith went home... not that I like Portia... I just like the veterans. What do you think?

Thanks for reading!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

Betty said...

You are right about so many things! Being 30 is better than not getting to turn 30. Carol would be beautiful at any age. Derrick and Madeley do love you so much. You are wise beyond your 30 years..haha. Have a wonderful day with Jessica, et al; glad you don't care about your age. It's just mind over matter...if you don't mind, it doesn't matter.

Love you so much!

Dianne said...

Happy Birthday, Morgan. You are a beautiful 30!

Love you.

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design © Designs by Linds 2011