Friday, July 8, 2011

Just a few things

Here are a few things...

1. I am going to admit that I do not understand why this is the last shuttle launch. Why can't we go to space again after this? I'm watching a documentary now... hoping it answers a few questions.

2. I love to tweet. Twitter is full of fun and laughter. I know it all seems foreign to a newbie, but I promise, it's worth exploring for reasons like this...
I follow a nun. She's interesting and seems very sweet. The other day, she tweeted this:
"Question of the day... Who are the Kardashians and why are we keeping up with them? #thingstheydonttellyouintheconvent"
The last part is a hash tagged comment, which is my favorite part!!

3. My sweet husband cooked me dinner tonight. Spaghetti... yum!! Now, I love mushrooms, and Derrick does not. So I have started sautéing baby bella mushrooms and adding them to the top of my plate. Genius, I know.



4. I am now eating this...


and loving it! Thanks to my in-laws for bringing by the pralines and cream waffle cones. Delicious!

5. We are about to watch The Adjustment Bureau. I'll let you know if we like it. Happy Friday night!!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

Dianne said...

We had takeout from Outback (steaks) but your spaghetti with mushrooms and that ice cream cone look delicious, too!

I don't tweet, but I am glad you have mastered the art and that you enjoy it. Lots of people do.

Love you.

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design © Designs by Linds 2011