Monday, July 11, 2011

Happy Girl!

Madeley was a happy happy girl today! She has a new addition to her toys, and she has been busy. I'm going to back up a little though, and tell you about our day yesterday. We got ready and headed to Little Rock to see Jessica. Madeley was excited!



She loves to run and play in Jessica's new house. Caroline even made her a fort!


I think they enjoyed spreading styrofoam throughout the room.


We had a fabulous dinner. Grilled chicken and vegetables with pasta salad...





What a wonderful time! Thanks Jessica!

Since Caroline is getting older, Madeley tends to inherit many toys. The new one is... a fabulous kitchen! Madeley started stirring and "cooking" here recently, so I knew she was ready for the kitchen.
Ta da...


Miss Priss...


You want a bite?


She literally plays for hours...


I just know she's whipping me up a magnificent meal!


But you can't walk away for too long...


Now, that's a NO NO!! Hopefully it won't happen again!

She has just been so fussy lately. But since she got the kitchen, she hasn't had a complaint... at least not today. :)

...............................

I'm in my bedroom, and I can hear my favorite part of "You've Got Mail" playing in the living room. Love.

Today was a long day. I had a workshop in Conway (over an hour away). The workshop was good, but it goes all week. (Hear the excitement in my voice?) I would like to say thanks to all my babysitters. I appreciate each of you taking care of Madeley this week. I know she adores the attention.

Thanks for reading. I'm headed to BED!!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

Betty said...

Okay, so I won't ask HOW in the world she got on top of her kitchen?? It's a 'kid thing', I'm pretty sure. She looks so cute in her apron...good to start young, I think. I still do a 'mean grilled cheese' and not very much else. Thank goodness for a wonderful husband who loves to cook!

Dianne said...

Great pictures! Maybe Madeley is practicing to make you a birthday cake for Saturday.

Hope the workshop is going well...just a few more days.

Love you.

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design © Designs by Linds 2011