Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Wednesday Loves

Time for Wednesday Loves!


I'm loving Madeley so much this week, and always. Even though I'm battling fits left and right, her hugs and kisses make me forget all her fits. She can be the sweetest little thing, and I absolutely love her for it! Here she is today, enjoying a swim and a popsicle!


I'm loving that Mrs. Jan has so willingly shared her pool and her time with us over the past few years. She will be moving to Little Rock tomorrow, which is a great move for her, but she and Mike will be greatly missed! We love you Jan Jan and Mike!

I'm loving that Derrick and I had delicious steak salad for dinner. Cheap meal, here you go... I buy the $1.88 head if romaine and tear it up myself. I get the cheap (5-6 dollar) flat iron steak sauté it in a hot skillet with butter, worcestershire sauce, and garlic powder. I also sauté baby bellas ($2) in the same mixture. I grate my own sharp cheddar cheese and mix up fresh ranch dressing. Add chopped tomatoes and some black pepper... Delicious!!



Jessica had a great idea to hang some paper lanterns from my classroom ceiling. Classrooms can always use some excitement. I started looking around on etsy, and I love the following lanterns. Although, I think I'll be looking for much cheaper versions.

handmadestringlights



FuzzyLamps








- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Can't wait to see pics of your classroom with the lanterns! :)

Dianne said...

You will probably have the most interesting classroom in your school with your lanterns. Good luck with your decorating and your classes.

Love you.

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design © Designs by Linds 2011