Saturday, July 9, 2011

Strange

Is it strange that my dad's wisteria vine is blooming? As we walked outside tonight, Dad said, "Well, that's weird!"
I said, "What?"
He replied, "The wisteria is blooming..."
And he was right!! It is blooming in two spots.
Close to the ground...


And at the top of the vine...


I looked it up online to check and found an article that specifically says, "Wisteria blooms in the spring, just as the leaves are opening."
Well last time I checked, it isn't spring, and the leaves have been open for a while. And this will be the second time this specific vine has bloomed this year. I know this because I blogged about it on March 26th, and this is the picture I took...


I know today's bloom doesn't look like that, but the vine is still blooming... in the middle of July... in 100 degree weather. Maybe I'm just obsessing over nothing, but I think it is strange. Tell me what you think.

..............................

Also, I got some answers on the reasons behind the last shuttle launch. NASA will no longer fund shuttle explorations. The shuttle itself is worn down and beginning to be outdated. (Not sure if there is only one shuttle, or if more exist. I think they just rename the same one each time. Stop me if I'm stupid.) So anyway, there will be no more trips to space right now. There will soon be new and improved ways of space travel, maybe even to Mars. Does that make sense in normal people's language?? If you want more information, you can read What's next for NASA. The article explains... well, it's obvious... it explains what's next!

I am about to snuggle up in my bed and watch a little bit of television. I hope you are having a great Saturday night! Thanks for reading!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

Dianne said...

Morgan, we have a wisteria bush, and I noticed the same thing a few days ago. We had a few blooms that looked just like Rick's and I was commenting on how strange that seemed. I have seen our bush do this before but it doesn't always bloom again. I guess it just gets another growth spurt!

Love you.

Betty said...

Global warming...global warming!! Haha. That's what I think. Of course, I also think Chicken Little only has to be right once!

Love to all.

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design © Designs by Linds 2011