Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Wednesday Loves

Yay! It's Wednesday! Check out what Jamie's loving here.



I'm loving that Big Brother starts tomorrow night!! My summer love! I love that it comes on three times a week. I love it that we can watch Big Brother After Dark on Showtime when they don't reveal the head of household. I love that a dynamic duo from a previous season will surprisingly join the group... hoping for Jeff and Jordan. I got on the BB bandwagon very late. I think this will be mine and Derrick's third or fourth season... but Jessica has been a fan since the beginning. In fact, I think there may be an engagement/BB finale story there. You should ask her about it. Anyway, super excited about tomorrow night!!

I'm loving my new Instagram app. It allows me to make changes to and share photos. Here are a few samples...

I love the light in this one.


Love the old look.


Love the blue water and the pink swimsuit.


Love her big brown eyes!


You like them? The changes to the lighting and color can change the entire effect of a simple iPhone pic. The last one makes Madeley look exactly like my baby pictures. :)

I'm loving the etsy shop Econica,fashion with conscience. They make clothing with bamboo fabric and organic cotton... soft stuff!! Here are a couple of cute pieces...


I love cardigans, really love them.



I'm loving this picture from Pinterest (Which I had never heard of... saw a reference to it on Kelly's blog.)


I hope you can read that small print. It sure is funny!

I love it that Derrick is one of my biggest blog fans (cool it Rhonda and Jaki, I said ONE of my biggest fans). He never fails to read my blog each day, and always gives me his thoughts. Love him!

Have a fabulous Wednesday!!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

Greer's Gossip said...

My husband does that too and I love it as well. Love your blog. It is precious! I am also a teacher!!

Dianne said...

The new Instagram app you have is great for enhancing your pictures...very interesting.

Love you and love your pictures.

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design © Designs by Linds 2011