Sunday, July 17, 2011

Fun Party!

Jessica invited a few of my friends over to her house last night for a girls night/birthday party. It was so enjoyable to eat and visit.
And we took a picture... ha ha!


(I looked really excited!)

Jessica had great food, including adorable cupcakes.


It was so thoughtful of Jessica to get my friends together. She's a great sister.

My friends weren't supposed to get me gifts, but they did anyway... some of the best gifts ever! Thank you girls!

..................................

Derrick, Madeley, and I are going shopping tomorrow... school shopping. School will be here before we know it. Do you remember school shopping with your mom? I do. It was always fun to pick out new clothes and shoes. Now, Derrick gets to take her spot. I sure do hope he enjoys the day. He and Madeley can give me opinions on what looks good, what goes together, and just all the fun ends and outs of shopping!! I'll let you know how it goes.

Thanks for reading!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

Betty said...

Love all the pictures from your BD party..and, yes, you DO look really excited! Glad you had such a good time. Great of Jessica to hostess this for you.

You always look adorable in whatever you wear; not to worry...just buy, buy, buy!

Dianne said...

What a great way to celebrate your birthday, and Jessica was very sweet to have the party for you. I love the picture of all you beautiful young ladies and the adorable cupcakes!

Love you and hope the shopping trip was a big success.

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design © Designs by Linds 2011